Bogey knights Rules
- Tournament rules
- Team handicap max of 22, individual 18 max –(handicaps will be verified).
- 4-man scramble
- 65 and older men play from gold tees, 64 and younger play from whites and red tees for all women.
- Each team will have to use 4 drives from each player.
- Mulligans to be used only by purchasing player(1 per player)
- All players may rack in place
- One club length no closer to the hole
- Everyone plays from same conditions
- Bogey is your friend
- Closet to the pin-(holes 4,8,10 and 17)
- 1 Marker per hole, This marker is for men and women
- Longest Drive-(hole 2)
- Drive must be the fairway of hole 2
- 2 markers out on fairway
- Blue one for men
- Pink one for women
Looking to support us:
On Saturday, September 17, 2022, the Knights of Columbus St. Joseph Catholic Church 5192 will be hosting our “Golf Tournament Fundraiser” at the Devine Golf Course. The Knights of Columbus is a worldwide service organization dedicated to charity, unity, fraternity, and patriotism. The goal of this benefit event is to support our charitable endeavors within the community and parish. For many years, with the support of our Knights of Columbus Council and the community, we have been able to provide funds for charitable programs throughout our community. You can find more information about our council and our parish by visiting our website at www.kofc5192.com
You can help us by…
* Donating merchandise, a service and/or gift certificates to our raffle.
* Being a monetary sponsor of the event ($100 Hole Sponsorship packages available).
Helping is valuable for you because it…
* Attracts new customers who are now aware of your support to the community and their children.
* Publicizes your business to potential new clientele.
* Increases awareness for your business, service, or product.
* Is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Your donation and support are critical to the children of this community! For questions or to arrange for pickup of donated merchandise, please contact Matthew Balderrama firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Julian Santoya at email@example.com
We are sincerely grateful for your time and donation. Your support helps our community and is deeply appreciated. God Bless You.
Sincerely, Knights of Columbus 5192
No goods or services were received for this donation. The St. Joseph Council 5192 is a tax-exempt charity under the IRS code section 501c3